End Fire and Rehire.
Millions of people are facing the sack if they don't accept less pay and worse conditions.
After months of pandemic hardship, this is no way to treat people. The government refused to put a stop to it and End Fire and Rehire.
Businesses have been supported. Workers should be treated fairly too.
- One in ten workers already threatened with Fire and Rehire
- Many more likely as furlough ends.
- Denounced as “bully-boy tactics” by government ministers but still legal.
- Already banned in Ireland, Spain and France.
- Workers could lose thousands of pounds per year.
We say that the workers of the UK should be treated with decency. That's why Unite is supporting Barry Gardiner’s Private Members Bill - to legislate against Fire and Rehire.
This law would benefit millions of people overnight and support the responsible employers who aren’t using the pandemic as cover to punish their workers with lower pay and worse conditions.
Please join the campaign to win this change. Your support could make all the difference to fearful workers.
Keep up to date with the campaign
Use this form to keep up with the campaign and to tell us about your experience of fire and rehire or why you're supporting us.